Isokinetic began its adventure in the Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Rehabilitation field in 1987. In Bologna they opened the first Center, which then moved to its current location in 2004.
Following, in chronological order:
- Bologna in 1987, then moved to its current location in 2004;
- Milan, opened at Vivaio Street in 2001;
- Turin in 2003;
- Verona in 2004;
- Rome in 2005;
- the second Milan Center in Navigli district in 2005, moved to the current location in 2012;
- Rimini in 2009;
- London center in 2012 with the “pop-up” clinic of Welbeck Way and then in the prestigious Harley Street where they moved since September 2014.
Isokinetic taking part every year in numerous scientific events and collaborating in the organization of the International Congress on the medicine of football and sport, traumatology and orthopedic rehabilitation of the biggest sports injuries in the world. Accredited FMCE FIFA Medical Center of Excellence since 2011. Over the years they have also established numerous relationships with international associations such as ISAKOS, ESSKA, ICRS, UEFA and with universities collaborating in the production of scientific works.
The Isokinetic group aims to give patients health, in the best sense of the word
Isokinetic uses a unique and personalized method in the world of rehabilitation, in fact each patient is followed by a medical manager throughout the treatment course. The common target is to seek excellence every day on the patient with the commitment to try to provide the best possible care. In fact, each rehabilitation path is not just a way out of a trauma or an illness, but it can become a unique moment to rediscover one’s own form and to seek general well-being. To all this is added a fundamental work on the prevention of re-injury. With the help of the most modern technology, Isokinetic’s doctors study the way in which the patient moves and intervene with a specific and individual neuromotor training in order to definitively correct unfair movement that can lead to a new injury.
The Isokinetic group has an exceptional wealth of experience built on over 10,000 patients and 200,000 treatments a year
- with the experience of over 5,000,000 treatments in over 30 years;
- fifty doctors who evaluate injuries, prescribe diagnostic tests and according to the analysis report, set the treatment course and evaluate progress;
- seventy-five re-educators who work every day with patients in the pool, gym, field and green room;
- fifty receptionists and administrative staff, committed to the best work for the practical and organizational needs of the patients;
- twenty-five people between strategic area, general management, support, study center, congress and international relations, administration, accounting and balance sheet, personal office, web and marketing, ITC, maintenance.
Isokinetic Rome is located just north of Rome and is easily reachable from GRA (Great Ring Road the major highway around Rome) inside the Capitolina Rugby Union complex, the centre is just five miles from the iconic Piazza del Popolo making it easily accessible by car despite it being hidden away in the sea of green that surrounds the complex. .